Weight: 16lbs 7oz
Height: 27 inches
How can you not love those cheeks?! Ezra continues to thrive and eat and generally sleeps well, though exceptions aren't uncommon. Since all we care about for the first 6 or 8 months is sleep, he usually sleeps about 11-12 hours at night with one feeding in the middle (around 4am). Occasionally we get lucky and he sleeps through without waking (insert choir of angels singing). He rolls all over and tries to sit up a lot, and he looooves the jumparoo! He also loves when Ava dances for him—that really gets him laughing.
He will be going to the doctor again this week to check on his liver. It was the only thing that came up as a red flag after the lupus testing. And by the way, the neonatal lupus, as I understand it, doesn't mean that he necessarily has systemic lupus. It is most likely that he just has it because of antibodies that he got from me during the pregnancy. It does mean, however, that any future babies I might have would be at a higher risk for heart problems, etc. So that will have to be watched carefully. As for Ezra, the facial rash should begin to disappear around 6 months of age.


3 comments:
I love the chunky cheeks too! He reminds me of Ryan. Too cute.
such a cute boy!!!! can't believe he is that old already! so nice that he sleeps so much.
I love kissing smushy cheeks too. Babies are the best!
Post a Comment