17 lbs 12 oz (55%)
28 inches (95%)
Here he is sporting an oversized bib to catch his drool and spit-up. (He often goes through 2 a day).
Oh what a month we've had. On top of teething and acid reflux, Ezra has had a cold and thrush (again) all at the same time. I'm very reluctant to give him tylenol because of his liver, and with so many things going on it's hard to know just what is making him miserable. I thought I had gotten rid of the thrush this time but at his last check-up the nurse said he still had a teeny bit in the back of his cheek, so we are back to purple lips and wearing dark clothes to prevent staining.
Now for the fun stuff. Ezra loves to grab everything in reach and put it directly in his mouth. We are going to really have to watch out for choking hazards with this one. He's just barely started on rice cereal and as soon as the spoon goes in his mouth, so do his hands. Feeding time is very messy!
He looooves the jumparoo and probably burns 1000 calories a day jumping in that thing. He loves Ava and often laughs heartily at her dancing and jumping, etc. He's also pretty ticklish. And I still can't keep my lips off those chubby little cheeks!

2 comments:
He is an absolute doll!!!! So happy for you! I an glad Ava has found her calling- entertainment. ; )
Handsome devil! Our kids are in just about the same place. We need a play date!
Post a Comment