Weight: 15 lbs 2 oz (60th %)
Height: 26" (90th %)
Ezra is a happy, hefty baby. We've been going through a cold in our house (started with croup in Ava), so for about 4 nights he slept 10-11 hours without waking, and barely slept at all during the days. Last night he woke up again in the middle of the night though, so I'm not sure what the pattern going forward will be. He's so precious to me I can hardly stand it sometimes. Ava has started kissing his cheeks repeatedly the way she sees mommy do it.
He is loving to feel textures in his mouth. He grabs blankets and whatever else is in reach and chews/sucks on them. He also love to munch his hands.
He still has the redness around his eyes and forehead and we have an appointment tomorrow with the pediatric dermatologist to see if he can figure it out.
His eyes are still blue and he still has his white patches of hair.
I love my kids. I just can't say that enough.


3 comments:
He is adorable!!
he is such a cute little guy!!!! glad you are having so much fun with him.
So cute! I love the name Ezra!
Post a Comment