She's drooling more now, when sitting up. She has laughed a few times, but is still mostly serious. She's still vain and loves to see herself in the mirror. And the best news of all, she usually (but not always) sleeps from about 8 - 5. Sometimes 4:45, sometimes 6:00. Thank you Baby Wise.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Ava's 5 Month Report
Ava turned 5 months old this week. Her current weight is 11 lbs. 10 oz. and she measured 23.5 inches long. Because she has a stork bite mark (red spots) right between her eyebrows, I often have to touch up her photos so she doesn't look like a Frida Kahlo baby. I'm leaving the first photo unedited so you can see what I mean. It's not quite as bad in real life.




She's drooling more now, when sitting up. She has laughed a few times, but is still mostly serious. She's still vain and loves to see herself in the mirror. And the best news of all, she usually (but not always) sleeps from about 8 - 5. Sometimes 4:45, sometimes 6:00. Thank you Baby Wise.
She's drooling more now, when sitting up. She has laughed a few times, but is still mostly serious. She's still vain and loves to see herself in the mirror. And the best news of all, she usually (but not always) sleeps from about 8 - 5. Sometimes 4:45, sometimes 6:00. Thank you Baby Wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is just so teensy! Adorable too!
Sooooooooooo cute!!!
I squeal every time I see pictures of her.
What a cutie. I love the bows. Are you working from home? How is everything going?
Post a Comment