Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lots of Family Fun

I've got lots of pics from the holidays, I'll try to space them out this week. First, today we blessed Ava. I finished making her dress at midnight, of course. It was a fun and special day, thanks to all our family and friends. We love you all!With Grandpa Hinman:Meeting cousins Callie and Alyssa for the first time: Sharing Christmas with cousins Preston and Jackson: Hey, watch where you put that finger!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, my, Ava has grown up tons since I saw her! That dress is almost as gorgeous as she is.

Jared and Lauren said...

she looks so cute in her dress! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress. I wish we could have been there.

Aunt Dede said...

I agree - gorgeous dress for a gorgeous little girl. Wish we could have been there too!