I can't decide if this mouse should be named Rodney or Bernard. What do you think? Well, he's just the side kick anyway. After being around so many kids for the holidays, Ava has decided that she too should be talking. When I lay her down to change her diaper, she starts cooing away now. All sorts of little noises. Very Charming.


6 comments:
Ava is so cute! I love the 2nd picture showing partial dimples. Her face looks like it is filling out a little bit. and how cute that she is cooing.
I vote Rodney. And I love the middle picture.
I love the blessing dressing you made for her! You are so talented.
Rodney. Hands down!
she is the cutest. I love these pictures. and personally I like bernard..
I think I like Rodney, but they both seem intelligent enough for a mouse. Although, I think right now Ava looks like more of a mouse than Rodney, considering that he is still bigger than her! She is such a doll, and her blessing dress turned out GORGEOUS. I have to say, I am not usually a fan of blessing dresses, hopefully that is ok to say! They are usually too froofy (is that a word)? I love what you did with hers though. It is so precious! It was great to see you over the holidays.
Post a Comment