We got some pretty good snow drifts in our back yard with this last storm, which made for a great sledding hill down the rock wall for Ava. And me. Our sled route was just to the right of her in this photo.
And this is her first snowman. Yes he's small, but he was made a day or two before the bigger part of the snow storm came. His eyes had fallen out by the time I got a photo.
For Ezra I had a little inflatable sled with a back on it, but it popped going down our slide. So he had to ride with Ava. By the time I got the camera out Ezra was done, though he did enjoy it for a while. He tries to eat the snow, like everything else.
Thanks Mom and Jen for the snow coats & boots, and Dede for the pink hat and scarf. We've hardly had to buy any winter gear thanks to all of you.



3 comments:
you got a ton of snow!!! cute kids!
I love that you put Ezra on the sled! K, so I actually saw this baby picture from Camille Smith...she did my hair on Saturday! I didn't realize you guys were in the same ward. So cute. I want to do it here in my neighborhood. Hope you are doing well. Hugs!
Ezra is getting big! They're so cute.
Post a Comment