Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Uh-Oh, Up We Go!

Last week I decided I had better start training Ezra to go down stairs, because I could tell he was becoming interested in going up. And sure enough, today he went up 3 stairs on his own. Later he came down a step on his own, but tumbled a little on the bottom step. We'll keep practicing.

Last weekend he had a fever and was fussy for 2 days, not eating well, and on the third day he finally slept. He really slept. He slept 12 hours at night, woke up at 8:15am and ate, got changed, went back to bed at 8:45am and slept until 1:30pm! Then he took another 2 hour nap at 3:30pm. That's a new record for us! I don't know if it's his teeth (3 out of 4 on top have now broken through) or if he was fighting an infection or what, but WOW.

3 comments:

Lori said...

he is so cute!!!

Patti said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a lot of sleeping! I hope you got a nap.