peas
olives
milk
hats & headbands
balls
cars
Baby Signing Times videosshoes*
goldfish crackers**
animals, animal books, animal sounds, animal games
books, books, books
anything pint-sized that she can sit on (laundry basket, stairs, kid chair, cat)
climbing (chairs, couches, me)
hide-and-seek or peek-a-boo
wagging her finger and saying "nune, nune, nune" [no, no, no]--a little trick she learned from Grandma after just one incident
baths
bubbles (possibly her favorite word too)
slides
babies
my sister Jen. She just loves Jen. And Grandma and Grandpa, of course.
unloading the dishwasher, whether clean or dirty
her new stroller--she had to eat dinner in it the first night Ryan brought it home. And to ever take her out of it results in a fit.
*especially her baby Uggs and any new pair of shoes
**she only gets them at nursery now, because if I give them to her at home she refuses any other food. First day at nursery the teachers told me she was a hungry little girl. I said, "Was it the goldfish?" They said yes. That explains it.
She's so fun and delightful and strong willed. We love her so much.
(this is wear she situated herself to watch baby signing times)
3 comments:
Funny girl! I cannot believe she is 10 months old now!
she is so darling. I love the first picture, it's so cute!
Oh I love them at this age. Their personality really starts to come out and they are still to young to be to devilish. She is so pretty. I still cant tell who she looks like. Sometimes I think i see Ryan, sometimes you.. is there anyone in the family that she really resembles??
Post a Comment