I recently purchased this pair of boots from Aldo.
And a certain little lady of the house has lost one of them. Stolen right out of my closet, probably while I was in the shower or something. She does love shoes. How many places can a 1 yr. old hide a boot? A lot, apparently. I've looked everywhere I can think of--under, inside and behind everything, but still nothing. I even looked in the diaper pail. Where, oh where, could my boot be hidden?

1 comment:
Try other garbage cans. I think Jason threw away one of his bowls w/o me knowing it because it, too, is missing like your boot - nowhere to be found. Oh, or if it's small enough, she may have put it in a heating vent. Jason loves to take off the vent covers and throw all his toys down there. Some are irretrievable.
Post a Comment