I love it! 6th Picture: "Really mom? You're going to take my picture again?" 7th Picture: "Fine, I am just going to ignore you." 8th Picture: "Just kidding, I love it when you take my picture!!"
What a hoot! How can one child make so many faces in a relatively short period of time? Just too cute and too funny. I love Allie's captions. Can anyone come up with some more? Mom
5 comments:
very cute baby! i especially like the middle one on the bottom row!
Such cute pictures! Hallee has that same
shirt.
I love it!
6th Picture: "Really mom? You're going to take my picture again?"
7th Picture: "Fine, I am just going to ignore you."
8th Picture: "Just kidding, I love it when you take my picture!!"
oh my goodness love it.
What a hoot! How can one child make so many faces in a relatively short period of time? Just too cute and too funny. I love Allie's captions. Can anyone come up with some more? Mom
Post a Comment