That's how he rolls. And trips. And stumbles. And falls.
Its seems like when Ezra gets a head wound, he gets a bunch all at once. This week this is what he has accomplished.
And just so you know, I've moved the baby gate to the bottom of the basement stairs to keep him out of the basement, so now he won't be shaking the gate violently until he loosens it and falls down the stairs. He can go down stairs just fine.
I almost took him to get stitches for that one on the right. It's healing pretty well though, so I'm glad I didn't. It would have been unnecessary torture. He won't keep a bandaid on for more than an hour, so I had to put some "liquid bandaid" superglue type stuff on it and that seems to be working.
Its amazing any of us survive toddlerhood. I was no more than 5 feet away from him when each of these injuries occurred. I think I need to just bubble wrap his head for the next year or so.

4 comments:
hah! the bubble wrap comment made me laugh! Such a cutie. love the light blond hair! At least you know he can survive anything!
Haha. Just don't take him to the doctor until he heals - don't wanna get any suspicious looks from the doc. ;)
Emma had that helmet thing because her head was flat. It protected her a lot when she was learning to crawl and walk. They are pricy, but maybe you should look into one....
Or at least some googles to protect his eyes!
Post a Comment