Weight: 14.4 lbs (75th %) Height: 25.4 inches (95th %)
He smiles and coos and sleeps well. He does have some acid reflux and has been spitting up a lot lately, but he's still a sweetheart. I just have to do laundry twice a week. He has started drooling a lot lately too—I think teeth are coming. His cheeks are oh-so-kissable!
I just love the little (big) guy! He's such a sweet baby, and very much a mama's boy.
He has some red splotchiness around his eyes and forehead, so we are working on figuring out what that is all about. First we will try Benadryl (doctor's instructions) to determine if it's an allergy to something. If that helps, then we'll work on figuring out what the allergy is. If that does nothing, we will try an eczema medication, but I don't think it's eczema.


3 comments:
such a cute little guy!
so precious. I miss him so much!
I cant believe how big he is! His cheeks are so kissable!
Post a Comment