Saturday, September 3, 2011

He Sits!

Ezra is now 2 months old, and doing great. Well, doing great except for thrush. Thrush is definitely not great, not for baby and not for mom.
He is able to sit in the Bumbo now, though I haven't left him in it for too long yet. 
 How many chins do you see?
 He knows what's coming...
And the kiss is planted.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Such cute kiddos! I need to meet Ezra in person some time.

Patti said...

He's getting so big! I miss you guys. Ava's getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

What cute expressions! He is adorable! When does Ava get her cast off?

Christy said...

She gets her cast off at the end of this month. Boy will we be glad to have that done with.

Heidi Perez said...

Oh my gosh! He's so big! And so so CUTE! I love the last two pictures of him and Ava. So glad you captured that moment.

Mary Kalree said...

He is so cute!