Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Wise Old Man

We decided to go with Ezra Paul Cook for the name. Both our dads are named Paul, so pretty much that part was a given. My favorite feature so far is that he has some white patches in his hair. I think he's going to be wise. Hopefully wise, and not just a wise-guy.



5 comments:

Lori said...

Welcome to Ezra Paul!!!! Such a sweet boy! I hope Ava is the best big sister!

Patti said...

I love the white patches. I can't wait to meet Ezra!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I love the name Ezra. He is beautiful.

Crystal said...

Congratulations Christy and Ryan! We are so happy for you guys. He looks beautiful.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Congrats!!! He is such a cutie. Can't wait for Ezra and Jace to be best buddies and play together. Yes, Reece got ginormous overnight...I couldn't believe how huge she was when she came to the hospital!! It is so crazy. I hope Ava is doing great with the new babe. Reece just smothers Jace with kisses...it's so cute. Hope you are doing well and recovering well. Miss you!