Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome, Baby Boy!

Baby boy Cook is here! 7 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches long. The naming process is still under review. Anyone want to vote? Ezra or Maxwell. He voted Ezra with a blink of the eye, and Ava voted Max, because she can say it (Maaa). So we are still tied.
So far we think he looks most like Pete and Tiffany's Emma. Maybe my dad's eyes and my mom's nose? Not sure yet where Ryan and I fit into the equation.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! He is beautiful! Or handsome of course since he is a boy after all!!! I love the name Max!

Joellyn said...

Happy for you :) He looks like a keeper. Maxwell seems like it would have more nickname possibilities, but both names are great.

Paula said...

Yay! Congratulations on getting little Ezra or Maxwell here safely! I happen to be partial to Zs in names, so I'm voting Ezra. :)

Kat said...

YAY he is finally here! I'm glad all went well! He looks so precious, can't wait to meet him and hold him!