Monday, May 2, 2011

Sleepy Girl

Ava has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well the last few days. Saturday night she woke up at least 12 times. And her naps aren't any better.
Today I thought I could fit in a quick trip to Target before nap time, but as you can see, nap time had to come extra early today. After this video I just left the store and took her home to bed.
This was taken on my phone and I'm sorry I don't know how to rotate a video, but it's short so you shouldn't have any resultant neck strain from watching it.

6 comments:

Lori said...

sorry about her cold! i was doing so good not having a cold for the last year....and i got one this weekend. still not feeling great today.

Kat said...

That is so funny! I can only imagine! I hope she slept well after the store!

Anonymous said...

So Cute! most of the time it is me, trying to stay awake for my shopping trip through target...not the kids.

Heidi Perez said...

That is funny and sad! Jason had a bad cold on top of allergies, so I bought some kids cough & cold liquid medicine (even though it's for 6 and up) because it was out of control. I just give him 1/4 tsp before his nap and bedtime and it helps him breathe - worth it in my opinion.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

That is hilarious! Little Ava is so cute! :)

Nicole said...

That is awesome! Poor gir is exhausted! We should get together before our babies come and catch up!