Monday, April 4, 2011

Corn Pop Nose

Ava has discovered Corn Pops cereal, unfortunately. I've been trying to keep her on Cheerios, but when Dad is eating Cocoa Krispies and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, it's hard to keep her away forever. The other day she decided she wanted to eat the Corn Pops with a spoon, which led to this.


5 comments:

Kat said...

I love this. What a silly girl. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. I know what you mean about keeping them on cheerios. I love Lucky Charms. But I wont let myself have them because I know that Emma would insist on eating them too. At least corn pops are not marshmellows, right?!

Lori said...

cute corn pop nose! and fun to see you guys today!

Patti said...

haha that's funny. I'm with Allie-I'd buy lucky charms too but I know Sam will want them every day for the rest of his life if I do. Anyway-she's so cute.

Jenae said...

She such a little Ryan. Too cute!