Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ava's 9 Month Report

Can you believe she's already that old? This is such a fun age, we're loving it. Currently her interests are sitting, spitting (raspberries), standing (with our help), bathing (loves the bath even more now), and freaking out if either Mom or Dad walks out out view. She loves other kids, and Ryan told me today that she tries to sing the hymns at church (I lead the music so I don't get to witness this). Still no teeth, and the teething seems to have eased for a couple of weeks. And as you can see, still not much hair.
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz (5%)
Height: 27 in (25%)
Head: 17 3/4 in (85%)

3 comments:

Lori said...

VERY cute little baby!

MMO said...

ok, Ava and Abby are pretty much the exact same size. How cool!

Kristi said...

I found your creative blog and had to come see your family blog. Darling little girl!

Kristi
http://thebutterflynet.etsy.com