We're seeing lots of this lately:And quite a bit of this too:And for her final trick, she loves to shut the lid on the wipes warmer, every single time I change her diaper:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it when they start to discover things. Their toungs, toes, and fingers. So cute. Abbys new thing is laughing. She will giggle and smile for just about anyone if they will just talk to her. It is crazy how fast they grow!
That's so funny. She's so cute. I'm envy her little tricks over Sam's new tricks of yanking my hair out when I tell him "no" or try to put him in the car seat. We should do a play group...
4 comments:
I love it when they start to discover things. Their toungs, toes, and fingers. So cute. Abbys new thing is laughing. She will giggle and smile for just about anyone if they will just talk to her. It is crazy how fast they grow!
That's so funny. She's so cute. I'm envy her little tricks over Sam's new tricks of yanking my hair out when I tell him "no" or try to put him in the car seat. We should do a play group...
envying that is...
I'm obsessed with her.
Post a Comment