Thursday, November 5, 2009

If You Were Jealous...

...of Ava's 7 hour sleep session, this will make you feel better: Yesterday she was awake (and fussy) from 4:30am - midnight with only a cumulative (not consecutive) napping of 2.5 hours.
*Sigh*
We are both exhausted.

5 comments:

Isaac said...

HA! REVENGE IS MINE!!! :-)

Patti said...

haha that Isaac is funny. But I'm sorry. I'm hoping that's not normal for her. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sorry sweetie. It gets better. Oh wait. No it doesnt. Emma was up 4 times last night because of monsters. Welcome to the world of dark eye bags and being so tired you leave the house with out a bra on.

Jared and Lauren said...

Oh my gosh just reading that makes me exhausted. I'm sorry! If you need a break I would be happy to come hold her for you while you sleep!

Mary Kalree said...

Poor baby and poor mama. Have you heard of the video "Happiest Baby on the Block"? It helped us so much with our fussy baby. However we are still struggling with Jenna at night. She refuses to sleep longer that three hours at time! Will the sleep deprivation ever end????????